- Buying Online Businesses Website (https://buyingonlinebusinesses.com)
- Resources for Buying Online Businesses (https://buyingonlinebusinesses.com/freeresources/)
- Investors Club Membership (https://investors.club)
- Filtered Media (https://filteredmedia.com.au)
- The CMO Show Podcast (https://thecmoshow.filteredmedia.com.au)
Storytelling is more than just sharing information – it’s connecting with whoever watches or reads your content. In a business setting, stories can help growth and build trust with your audience.
In this episode, Mark Jones gives a glimpse of his expertise in storytelling, sharing how it has worked for his brand and the well-known companies he’s worked with, giving insights and ideas for creating content that speaks to your audience, and what you can do to apply storytelling for your own brand.
- The road to an AMI award and the story behind it [02:53]
- Where is the best place for first-time buyers to start with content? [06:10]
- Stories help people understand the value you’re sharing [10:32]
- His book and the importance of storytelling in content and business [11:13]
- If you’re hesitant to tell your own story, share someone else’s [14:33]
- Content ideas & thought processes for storytelling [18:00]
- Tips for beginners in storytelling & ideas for content [21:03]
- Combine great storytelling with strategy [26:15]
- Where & how to get started when you want to rebrand a business [29:11]
- Your brand is a story [34:30]
Mark Jones is the Chief Storyteller and CEO at Filtered Media, an integrated marketing communications agency in Sydney. A Master Storyteller and Brand Strategist, Mark has more than 20 years’ experience in professional storytelling as a journalist, editor, publisher and speaker, working with iconic brands including Coca-Cola, Microsoft, Google, Telstra, Adobe, KitchenAid, Fairfax and IDG.
Mark’s Personal Website: https://www.markhjones.net
If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast. You may also leave us a review on anywhere you listen to and give us feedback! We really appreciate it!
Connect with Jaryd Krause of Buying Online Businesses:
Follow on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/JarydKrause1)
Subscribe on Youtube (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ3g6G2USlnq7EgnUsajTBw)