- Buying Online Businesses Website (https://buyingonlinebusinesses.com)
- Resources for Buying Online Businesses (https://buyingonlinebusinesses.com/freeresources/)
- Jillian Bowen Website (https://www.jillianbowen.com/)
Content is king in the online world and with that, you’re probably wondering how to create content that lets you reach and engage your customers.
In today’s episode, Jillian Bowen from The Content Fix Podcast and I talk about creating different types of content, quality vs. quantity, promoting content through ads, a different sort of marketing sales funnel, and so much more.
There’s so many takeaways from this episode that you won’t want to miss it!
- Quality vs. quantity [05:36]
- The type of content you should make and the power of podcasting [08:44]
- The importance of looking at how your content is consumed [12:18]
- Commitment and not spreading yourself too thin [14:52]
- Content you can use to build a marketing funnel [17:37]
- Why creating value in content is key [21:25]
- Meet your customers where they are [23:32]
- The decline in organic reach and engagements [26:58]
- Strategies to promote your content [32:39]
- Advice and predictions for digital marketing in 2020 [40:31]
Jillian Bowen is from The Content Fix, the podcast that helps you take your business to the next level with your content and social media. Jillian has had extensive experience doing digital marketing in the corporate world. Now, she helps solopreneurs and small businesses create digital marketing strategies that make their business come alive.
If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast. You may also leave us a review on anywhere you listen to and give us feedback! We really appreciate it!
Connect with Jaryd Krause of Buying Online Businesses:
Follow on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/JarydKrause1)
Subscribe on Youtube (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ3g6G2USlnq7EgnUsajTBw)