- Buying Online Businesses Website (https://buyingonlinebusinesses.com)
- Resources for Buying Online Businesses (https://buyingonlinebusinesses.com/freeresources/)
- SEO Leverage Website (https://seoleverage.com/)
Getting your pages to rank well is no easy task, especially when you need to be at the top of search results to drive traffic to your site.
On today’s episode, we tackle Google page ranking with Gert Mellak from SEOLeverage.com. He and I talk about the difference between the art and science of SEO, the difficulty of keeping your page ranking high, and share more insights as we go along.
We’ve got great tips and inside knowledge from an SEO expert, so tune in now!
- Balancing the art and the science of SEO [04:35]
- Prioritise quality content over the quantity [06:45]
- Why is it so hard to keep pages ranked? [12:30]
- Adjust to how search intent changes over time [15:31]
- There’s a need to constantly refine existing content [17:56]
- Being up front with the answer (to a user’s search) is key [19:27]
- What to focus on to keep your rankings [21:44]
- Match what users expect to be relevant [26:56]
- Mobile viewers affect your rankings [29:03]
Gert Mellak is from SEOLeverage.com, an SEO agency providing high quality consulting services to grow organic traffic, leads, and sales from search engines. Gert is an SEO expert and he has done training with the community.
If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast. You may also leave us a review on anywhere you listen to and give us feedback! We really appreciate it!
Connect with Jaryd Krause of Buying Online Businesses:
Follow on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/JarydKrause1)
Subscribe on Youtube (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ3g6G2USlnq7EgnUsajTBw)