- Buying Online Businesses Website (https://buyingonlinebusinesses.com/)
- Download the Due Diligence Framework (https://buyingonlinebusinesses.com/freeresources)
- Investors Club Membership (https://investors.club)
- SuperFastBusiness (https://www.superfastbusiness.com)
To change the game, you need to own the racecourse.
In this episode, James Schramko and I talk about what it means to influence the racecourse, platforms that are easy to get into (but pose risks for your business in the long run), and how authority and trust can’t be bought.
Tune in to the first part of our chat and don’t forget to subscribe for updates on the next one!
Get this podcast on your preferred platform: RSS | Omny | iTunes | Youtube | Spotify | Overcast | Stitcher
- What is ‘Own the Racecourse’ and why is it important? [04:15]
- Get people off platforms you can’t control & get them on to your email list [09:27]
- You can’t buy trust and authority; it can backfire on you [13:07]
- Amazon can be easy, attractive, but risky at the same time [14:18]
- Other ‘risky’ platforms people are most commonly present on [17:31]
- If you want to change the game, own the racecourse [21:08]
- Asking what won’t change is more important than asking what will [24:10]
James Schramko is a Sydney-based business coaching expert, mentor, investor, and founder of SuperFastBusiness, an amazing resource for online business owners looking to increase profit with less work. He’s started, developed, and sold multiple successful businesses and excels in making the complex world of business simple.
If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast. You may also leave us a review on anywhere you listen to and give us feedback! We really appreciate it!
Connect with Jaryd Krause of Buying Online Businesses:
Follow on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/JarydKrause1)
Subscribe on Youtube (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ3g6G2USlnq7EgnUsajTBw)