- Buying Online Businesses Website (https://buyingonlinebusinesses.com/)
- Download the Due Diligence Framework (https://buyingonlinebusinesses.com/freeresources)
- Investors Club Membership (https://investors.club)
- Join the Inner Circle to get 1 on 1 Coaching (https://www.buyingonlinebusinesses.co/innercircle)
- SuperFastBusiness (https://www.superfastbusiness.com)
- Work Less, Make More by James Schramko on Audible (https://www.audible.com/pd/Work-Less-Make-More-Audiobook/B07FPNBFPH)
- The One Thing by Gary Keller (https://www.amazon.com/ONE-Thing-Surprisingly-Extraordinary-Results/dp/1885167776)
- The Courage to be Disliked by Ichiro Kishimi (https://www.amazon.com/Courage-Be-Disliked-Phenomenon-Happiness/dp/1501197274)
Have you ever heard of the saying “Less is more”?
We spend our lives thinking about hustling and grinding to make money. But what we haven’t realized is that burning the candle doesn’t necessarily equate to being productive.
Today, James Schramko joins us once more to talk about how to become more efficient in making money while saving yourself from the stress and the hassle.
Listen to the second part of our chat and learn how to work less and make more.
Get this podcast on your preferred platform: RSS | Omny | iTunes | Youtube | Spotify | Overcast | Stitcher
- The relationship between website flipping and the human personality [3:28]
- Your main business should have a rock-solid foundation [6:42]
- Stop ‘doom surfing’ and start celebrating the lack of drama [8:14]
- Motivations behind James’ book and myths about the 10x rule [11:55]
- The best way to have money and power is through responsibility [15:40]
- The ‘Entrepreneurial Suckism’ List is affecting the younger generation [17:04]
James Schramko is a Sydney-based business coaching expert, mentor, investor, and founder of SuperFastBusiness, an amazing resource for online business owners looking to increase profit with less work. He’s started, developed, and sold multiple successful businesses and excels in making the complex world of business simple.
If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast. You may also leave us a review on anywhere you listen to and give us feedback! We really appreciate it!
Connect with Jaryd Krause of Buying Online Businesses:
Follow on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/JarydKrause1)
Subscribe on Youtube (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ3g6G2USlnq7EgnUsajTBw)