- Buying Online Businesses Website (https://buyingonlinebusinesses.com/)
- Download the Due Diligence Framework (https://buyingonlinebusinesses.com/freeresources)
- How to Conduct Proper Website Due Diligence Training (https://www.buyingonlinebusinesses.co/ddcourse)
- Investors Club Membership (https://investors.club)
Due diligence is often taken for granted when it’s the one that stops mistakes from costing you.
For today’s episode, I share stories about two website investors, one of which asked for help from me, why buying based on our emotions could spell trouble, questions to ask when digging for more information, the risks involved with different business models, and much more.
Put a stop to those bad decisions by tuning in to pick up tips on doing your due diligence.
Get this podcast on your preferred platform: RSS | Omny | iTunes | Youtube | Spotify | Overcast | Stitcher
- Why due diligence is important [03:45]
- Prevention is still best: Buying a website without due diligence [06:54]
- Seeing the unseen risks: Buying a website with due diligence [11:01]
- People’s tendency to buy based on emotions [13:52]
- Information provided on the prospectus isn’t enough [15:40]
- Recap on what we’ve gone over [17:25]
- A mini due diligence training for everyone [19:03]
Jaryd Krause is the host of the ‘Buying Online Businesses’ podcast. As an online business mentor & entrepreneur, he helps people buy online businesses and websites and ultimately quit their job so they can have more business freedom. The knowledge and experience that he has gathered over the years are what catapulted him into becoming the successful entrepreneur that he is today.
If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast. You may also leave us a review on anywhere you listen to and give us feedback! We really appreciate it!
Connect with Jaryd Krause of Buying Online Businesses:
Follow on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/JarydKrause1)
Subscribe on Youtube (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ3g6G2USlnq7EgnUsajTBw)