- Buying Online Businesses Website (https://buyingonlinebusinesses.com/)
- Download the Due Diligence Framework (https://buyingonlinebusinesses.com/freeresources)
- How to Conduct Proper Website Due Diligence Training (https://www.buyingonlinebusinesses.co/ddcourse)
- Investors Club Membership (https://investors.club)
- The E-Myth Revisited: Why Most Small Businesses Don’t Work and What to Do About It by Michael Gerber (https://www.amazon.com/Myth-Revisited-Small-Businesses-About/dp/0887307280)
- SYSTEMology by David Jenyns (https://www.systemology.com/book/)
- Business Processes Simplified Podcast (https://www.systemhub.com/podcast/)
Have you become more preoccupied with your business than intended?
In Part 2, we talk more with Dave Jenyns about why business owners resist creating systems, making things easier for your staff, what makes systems your most important asset, and how you can use it to grow your business.
Create a more independent work environment by tuning in to this intuitive episode now!
Get this podcast on your preferred platform: RSS | Omny | iTunes | Youtube | Spotify | Overcast | Stitcher
- Reasons why the staff should create the systems [04:12]
- Buying businesses without established systems [07:10]
- Systems and processes show your staff how to win the game [09:12]
- A business without systems is just a job [12:34]
- Make the systemisation as simple as possible [14:45]
- What is a business system and how do you implement it? [17:18]
- Systems are the most important asset in the business [19:59]
- Systemising is creating a database of solutions to recurring problems [24:13]
- Doing it is different from running the business that sells it [27:06]
Dave Jenyns is the Founder of SYSTEMology and systemHUB. After 17 years of being in business, he systemised a way to run his own company without doing it personally. This process paved the way for him to focus on systems and build a business around it. Which is why people from all over the world come to Dave to get help in scaling their website businesses using his great business systems.
If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast. You may also leave us a review on anywhere you listen to and give us feedback! We really appreciate it!
Connect with Jaryd Krause of Buying Online Businesses:
Follow on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/JarydKrause1)
Subscribe on Youtube (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ3g6G2USlnq7EgnUsajTBw)