- Buying Online Businesses Website (https://buyingonlinebusinesses.com/)
- Download the Due Diligence Framework (https://buyingonlinebusinesses.com/freeresources)
- How to Conduct Proper Website Due Diligence Training (https://www.buyingonlinebusinesses.co/ddcourse)
- Investors Club Membership (https://investors.club)
- Valher Media Website (https://www.valhermedia.com/)
They say that life is all about taking risks. But do you really have to?
In today’s podcast episode, I chat with Charley Valher, CPO of Valher Media, about invisible business risks, why it’s important to identify them, and what you can do to dodge or mitigate these risks.
Stop putting yourself in constant pressure and tune into today’s insightful episode on risks.
Get this podcast on your preferred platform: RSS | Omny | iTunes | Youtube | Spotify | Overcast | Stitcher
- Overview of today’s topic [04:46]
- Invisible business risks and your relationship with it [05:45]
- Removing risk can add value to the business [08:43]
- The ‘$100K’ mistake: How overoptimism can blind you from risks [09:42]
- Three things you can do to minimize tech risks [14:18]
- The beauty of buying an online business [16:02]
- The importance of identifying and being aware of risk [17:12]
- Having two or more suppliers protects you from risk [20:38]
- Why identifying your sales platform’s next move is crucial [25:38]
- Problems are opportunities in disguise [30:19]
- Jaryd’s recent exposure to tech risk [31:39]
- Isolation and segmentation is worth a lot [35:25]
- Three takeaways on risk management: ‘You don’t need to risk it to get a biscuit’ [36:46]
Charley Valher is the Chief Podcast Officer of Valher Media, a company that helps business owners scale their businesses and get more profit through podcasting. He is also the host of The Business of Podcasting, a podcast that aims to give podcasters the nitty-gritty of podcasting.
If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast. You may also leave us a review on anywhere you listen to and give us feedback! We really appreciate it!
Connect with Jaryd Krause of Buying Online Businesses:
Follow on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/JarydKrause1)
Subscribe on Youtube (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ3g6G2USlnq7EgnUsajTBw)