- Buying Online Businesses Website (https://buyingonlinebusinesses.com)
- Download the Due Diligence Framework (https://buyingonlinebusinesses.com/freeresources/)
- Investors Club Membership (https://investors.club)
- Cliverse Media Website (https://cliverse.com/)
- Majestic Website (https://majestic.com/)
- Ahrefs Website (https://ahrefs.com/)
- Start a 7-day Free Trial with SEMRush (https://www.semrush.com/sem/?utm_source=berush&utm_medium=promo&utm_campaign=link_7-day_pro_trial)
Are you thinking of buying a website but are too afraid to mess it up the first time?
Doron Wolffberg joins us in an informative and jam-packed episode about due diligence for content websites. We talk about the things to look for when buying sites that have great traffic scalability as well as the risk minimisation strategies that you can use for your website.
Upgrade your growth strategies by listening to this episode now.
Get this podcast on your preferred platform: RSS | Omny | iTunes | Youtube | Spotify | Overcast | Stitcher
- Diversity is better than having one monetisation source [04:13]
- Dealing with the downturns in his website business [06:45]
- Ways to minimise risks in a website [08:31]
- Find your niche and stick to it [11:14]
- The disadvantages in hyperfocus [13:32]
- Things to check for when doing due diligence [17:11]
- Great quality content doesn’t need backlink building [19:20]
- Two things to look for in scalable sites [22:05]
- Pieces of advice for first-time website buyers [26:49]
Doron Wolffberg is the co-founder and managing partner of Cliverse Media Ltd. He helps entrepreneurs in niche industries increase traffic and scale their website businesses. His extensive knowledge of niche businesses has helped him become a household name for website business owners.
You can connect with Doron on his LinkedIn.
If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast. You may also leave us a review on anywhere you listen to and give us feedback! We really appreciate it!
Connect with Jaryd Krause of Buying Online Businesses:
Follow on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/JarydKrause1)
Subscribe on Youtube (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ3g6G2USlnq7EgnUsajTBw)