- Buying Online Businesses Website (https://buyingonlinebusinesses.com)
- Download the Due Diligence Framework (https://buyingonlinebusinesses.com/freeresources/)
- SellerPlex Website (https://sellerplex.com/)
- Ecom Exits Podcast (https://podcasts.apple.com/podcast/ecom-exits-podcast-inside-look-at-building-buying-selling/id1505449611)
You could be ready for the sale, but is your online business ready for it?
Today, Nate Ginsburg from SellerPlex shares with us invaluable information on how to successfully sell your online business in the market and what you can do to make the transfer easier. We also talk about what you, as a first-time seller, need to know before making a sale.
Get smart with your exit strategy by tuning in to this episode now!
Get this podcast on your preferred platform: RSS | Omny | iTunes | Youtube | Spotify | Overcast | Stitcher
- Your goals are key to your exit strategy [02:42]
- Two main criteria in determining if a business is transferable [07:09]
- Why some big businesses take time before they get sold [09:49]
- To get a higher multiple, be on track with your financials at an early stage [14:10]
- Your exit strategy doesn’t necessarily have to be a sale [18:10]
- Clarity kills fear [21:32]
- Things to remember as a first-time seller [26:28]
After selling his FBA website business, Nate Ginsburg has since then dedicated himself to helping entrepreneurs and business owners maximize the value of their sales through business consulting. He is the Founder and CEO of SellerPlex, a company dedicated to helping E-commerce businesses plan a better, more profitable exit strategy.
If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast. You may also leave us a review on anywhere you listen to and give us feedback! We really appreciate it!
Connect with Jaryd Krause of Buying Online Businesses:
Follow on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/JarydKrause1)
Subscribe on Youtube (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ3g6G2USlnq7EgnUsajTBw)