- Buying Online Businesses Website (https://buyingonlinebusinesses.com)
- Download the Due Diligence Framework 2.0 (https://buyingonlinebusinesses.com/freeresources/)
- Check out the content strategy webinars available at the MarketMuse Website (https://www.marketmuse.com/)
How can you be sure the website you bought still has opportunities for it to scale?
We dive into building content websites with MarketMuse’ Jeff Coyle, who teaches us the sort of questions you should be asking the sellers of website businesses, the importance of user experience, why you should always produce high level content, and much more.
If you don’t want to buy a lemon, listen to this incredible episode now.
Get this podcast on your preferred platform: RSS | Omny | iTunes | Youtube | Spotify | Overcast | Stitcher
- Lessons from the M&A space [02:38]
- Don’t look down at the value of email lists [06:47]
- Turn your engaged audience into brand ambassadors [09:11]
- Give them the best user experience [11:09]
- Why you shouldn’t neglect your older content [13:35]
- Do a content audit to know how to restructure it [15:49]
- External links are not bad [19:21]
- Know the next 5 questions in the buyer journey [23:56]
- Write articles like you’re an expert on the topic [26:14]
- Top 3 things you should be doing to score some quick wins [31:03]
- Make sure to do this when cross posting rich media [39:02]
- Always look for feedback [43:46]
Jeff Coyle, the Co-Founder and Chief Revenue Officer at MarketMuse, has over 20+ years experience managing products and website networks. The technology at MarketMuse combines advanced A.I., natural language processing, and machine learning algorithms to help inbound marketers get the most out of every dollar spent on content.
If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast. You may also leave us a review on anywhere you listen to and give us feedback! We really appreciate it!
Connect with Jaryd Krause of Buying Online Businesses:
Follow on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/JarydKrause1)
Subscribe on Youtube (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ3g6G2USlnq7EgnUsajTBw)