- Buying Online Businesses Website (https://buyingonlinebusinesses.com)
- Download the Due Diligence Framework (https://buyingonlinebusinesses.com/freeresources/)
- K2Adviser Website (https://k2adviser.com/)
- Sun Acquisitions Website (https://sunacquisitions.com/)
Does it make a difference to have highly experienced experts on your team?
In today’s episode, Domenic Rinaldi, who has been part of 300 business deals in the M&A space, talks about the difference between buying and selling online and offline businesses, the due diligence required, avoiding competing against big private equity firms, and more.
Find out what you need to get a better result when buying or selling a business by tuning into this episode!
Get this podcast on your preferred platform: RSS | Omny | iTunes | Youtube | Spotify | Overcast | Stitcher
- Filling the gap in the M&A space [02:10]
- Getting fulfillment from helping people buy their own business [05:06]
- Taking a look at the M&A business deals and market [06:04]
- Thinking about integration is a critical step to minimizing risk [10:11]
- Doing due diligence before acquiring a company is necessary [13:47]
- Why you need experts for due diligence [18:18]
- The types of sellers who sell a business [23:17]
- Only few business owners prepare for an exit [25:05]
- The mindset of the people who buy and those who sell [28:20]
- More companies or private equity firms are acquiring businesses to grow [30:05]
- How to avoid competing with the big companies [32:19]
About Our Guest:
A seasoned M&A adviser, Domenic Rinaldi is the Owner and Managing Partner of the firm, Sun Acquisitions. He also founded K2Adviser to educate business owners on the requirements for a successful exit, acquisition, or scaling process. Domenic also shares his hard-earned knowledge through his podcast, M&A Unplugged.
If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast. You may also leave us a review on anywhere you listen to and share your feedback!
Connect with Jaryd Krause of Buying Online Businesses:
Follow on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/JarydKrause1)
Subscribe on YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ3g6G2USlnq7EgnUsajTBw)