- Buying Online Businesses Website (https://buyingonlinebusinesses.com)
- Download the Due Diligence Framework (https://buyingonlinebusinesses.com/freeresources/)
- Interested in Selling Your Website Business? Hit us here (https://www.buyingonlinebusinesses.co/sellyourbusiness)
- Jungle Scout Website (https://bit.ly/33PkdQ2)
- Splitly Website (https://www.splitly.com/)
Selling on Amazon is highly competitive, but there are ways to grow your business there.
Jungle Scout Founder Greg Mercer joins us today as he shares with us his story of leaving his corporate job to become an entrepreneur and travel, how to find the best products to sell on Amazon, taking your customers out of Amazon and the right mindset for success.
Dive into this episode and find out how you can stand out on Amazon!
Get this podcast on your preferred platform: RSS | Omny | iTunes | Youtube | Spotify | Overcast | Stitcher
- The moment when Greg decided to be an entrepreneur [03:50]
- The motivation for selling on Amazon [07:57]
- Creating the idea for Jungle Scout [10:54]
- Spot opportunities with the product research functionality [14:43]
- Optimise your listings first before adding more products [16:19]
- Avoid shiny object syndrome [19:04]
- Three tips to gain more traction for your products [22:13]
- Getting your customers out of Amazon [25:24]
- Why now is the best time to get into Amazon [28:54]
About Our Guest:
Greg Mercer is passionate about big data. Having left a corporate job to become an entrepreneur and pursue financial freedom, Greg went on to start Jungle Scout, the leading software used by Amazon sellers. Originally developed as a Chrome extension to help him find the best products to sell on Amazon, it has since grown into a robust suite of SaaS solutions provided by a 125+ strong global team.
If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast. You may also leave us a review on anywhere you listen to and share your feedback!
Connect with Jaryd Krause of Buying Online Businesses:
Follow on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/JarydKrause1)
Subscribe on YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ3g6G2USlnq7EgnUsajTBw)