- Buying Online Businesses Website (https://buyingonlinebusinesses.com)
- Download the Due Diligence Framework (https://buyingonlinebusinesses.com/freeresources/)
- Interested in Selling Your Website Business? Hit us here (https://www.buyingonlinebusinesses.co/sellyourbusiness)
- Ezoic Website (https://www.ezoic.com/)
- Grab the free mini-course on blogging (https://www.onehourprofessor.com/)
It takes a killer strategy backed by a killer team to successfully manage and grow multiple online sites. Today, we find out how one person was able to pull it off.
The man behind OneHourProfessor, Ron Stefanski, is here to share his tips for making money on Google Ads, for finding great keywords, why building a community is important, and so much more.
This is the episode you’ve been waiting for, so tune in now!
Get this podcast on your preferred platform: RSS | Omny | iTunes | Youtube | Spotify | Overcast | Stitcher
- Making money with content sites [03:35]
- The issue with Google display ads [05:41]
- The perks of using Google display ads with Ezoic [10:25]
- Ron’s go-to strategies for growing content sites [14:39]
- Think of your website as a community [16:34]
- Preparation is key when doing keyword research [18:52]
- The content writing process for his sites [24:36]
- Why keyword stuffing is unnecessary [27:24]
- Creating content websites like a well-oiled train [28:57]
- The ecosystem in the content sites community [34:31]
- Do small things at a time and it will add up [41:05]
About Our Guest:
With a vast experience in Internet Marketing that includes SEO, SEM, affiliate, and email marketing, Ron Stefanski has managed to create a portfolio of websites that generate hundreds of thousands of page views monthly. He is likewise teaching others with online businesses through his online courses which extend to his work as an adjunct professor in three U.S. colleges. Ron also helps others achieve success with their own businesses through his site, OneHourProfessor.
If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast. You may also leave us a review on anywhere you listen to and share your feedback!
Connect with Jaryd Krause of Buying Online Businesses:
Follow on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/JarydKrause1)
Subscribe on YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ3g6G2USlnq7EgnUsajTBw)