- Buying Online Businesses Website (https://buyingonlinebusinesses.com)
- Download the Due Diligence Framework (https://buyingonlinebusinesses.com/freeresources/)
- Visit Niche Website Builders and get EXCLUSIVE OFFERS as a BOB listener (https://www.nichewebsite.builders/bob/)
- Check out Semrush (https://www.semrush.com/)
- Visit the Screaming Frog Website (https://www.screamingfrog.co.uk/seo-spider/)
- Try the KWFinder tool (https://kwfinder.com/)
- Check out the Digital Marketing Kitchen Website (https://www.DigitalMarketingKitchen.com)
- Visit Rebecca Gill’s Website (https://www.rebeccagill.com/)
- Listen to the SEO Bits Podcast (https://www.seobits.fm/)
Are you sure the SEO strategies that you’re using are up-to-date and actually working?
Rebecca Gill, Founder of Web Savvy Marketing, does some myth-busting with me in today’s episode as we talk about growing your website through the use of SEO. This episode is highly insightful. We cover everything from what happens if you use traditional SEO methods, what techniques are now considered old-school, and, more importantly, why backlinks are not as important as you think.
Step out of SEO’s danger zone by tuning in now!
Get this podcast on your preferred platform: RSS | Omny | iTunes | Youtube | Spotify | Overcast | Stitcher
- The dangers of using old-school SEO techniques [03:13]
- SEO myths you need to be aware of [08:44]
- Are backlinks really all-important? [12:24]
- Internal links: the superheroes of SEO [17:11]
- The best tools for internal linking [17:58]
- What happens in an SEO audit [19:40]
- Why you also need to look at SEO when buying a website [23:28]
- How often should you do an audit? [25:05]
- Does keyword density still matter? [29:14]
- Questions to ask your applicant about SEO [33:12]
About Our Guest:
With over 11 years of experience, Rebecca Gill knows the ins and outs of digital marketing, emphasizing SEO and WordPress development. She founded Web Savvy Marketing in July 2009 and has since continued to make great strides in the digital marketing industry. In 2019, she co-founded Digital Marketing Kitchen which is designed to help website owners with SEO, content creation, and email marketing.
If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast. You may also leave us a review anywhere you listen to and share your feedback!
Connect with Jaryd Krause of Buying Online Businesses:
Follow on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/JarydKrause1)
Subscribe on YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ3g6G2USlnq7EgnUsajTBw)