- Buying Online Businesses Website (https://buyingonlinebusinesses.com)
- Download the Due Diligence Framework (https://buyingonlinebusinesses.com/freeresources/)
- Check out Odys’ great deals (http://odys.link/bobpodcast)
- Gain access to Marketplace Superheroes 7-day training (https://marketplacesuperheroes.com/gift)
- Subscribe to Marketplace Superheroes’ YouTube Channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0vPu0MpUQucAnZukUbtJuw)
- Listen to Stephen Somers and Robert Rickey’s podcast (https://open.spotify.com/show/54filkbSQzsjSiVVzHN2Zm)
New to Amazon? You probably have a long list of questions on how to manage and scale up your e-commerce business. Well, don’t beat yourself up. We got you covered!
In this episode, Marketplace Superheroes’ Stephen Somers will answer questions about the basics of having an Amazon business. You won’t be left in the loop for long. We will discuss how you can get finances for your enterprise and the things you need to do so you won’t run out of stock. Plus, we also cover the steps you need to take to put yourself in a great mental state which is important in managing your business.
Get those earphones and click that play button now!
Get this podcast on your preferred platform: RSS | Omny | iTunes | Youtube | Spotify | Overcast | Stitcher
- Stephen’s philosophy on diversifying your Amazon business [3:00]
- Deciding the amount of stock to purchase [5:42]
- Tips to avoid running out of stock [13:35]
- Getting finance to scale your Amazon business [17:28]
- PPC and marketing [21:04]
- Things to remember when scaling up [26:07]
- The three statuses of products [28:01]
- Maintaining a solid mentality [34:11]
About Our Guest:
Stephen Somers is a digital entrepreneur on Amazon for seven years. Eventually, he collaborated with his mentor and fellow salesman, Robert Ricky, which led to the establishment of Marketplace Superheroes in 2015. Their goal is to help ambitious individuals build their business and provide training programs for anyone aspiring to be a successful Amazon seller.
If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast. You may also leave us a review anywhere you listen to and share your feedback!
Connect with Jaryd Krause of Buying Online Businesses:
Follow on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/JarydKrause1)
Subscribe on YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ3g6G2USlnq7EgnUsajTBw)