- Buying Online Businesses Website (https://buyingonlinebusinesses.com)
- Download the Due Diligence Framework (https://buyingonlinebusinesses.com/freeresources/)
- Investors Club Membership (https://investors.club)
- Miles Beckler’s Website (https://www.milesbeckler.com/)
- Jay Abraham’s Fifty Shades of Jay (https://www.abraham.com/50-shades-of-jay/)
- James Schramko’s OwnTheRacecourse (https://www.superfastbusiness.com/business/owntheracecourse-reloaded/)
- Gary Keller’s The ONE Thing (https://www.the1thing.com/)
Churning out volumes of content without any thought is not the best strategy for reaching your consumer. What you need to do is to put yourself in their shoes.
Today, online marketing influencer Miles Beckler shares his experiences on business and content. We discuss the differences between buying websites and investing in real estate or stock market, creating content people want, repurposing them, and more.
Great content can help you scale your website business. Learn how by tuning to this episode.
- Buying a site versus starting one (and investing in real estate) [02:24]
- Miles’ journey with creating a content marketing process [09:38]
- Put yourself in your customer’s shoes (and help solve their problems) [12:51]
- The difference between Sales & Marketing: position yourself for higher growth [18:01]
- Feedback is needed for growth and innovation [21:38]
- Identifying content to create, repurpose, and refine [22:47]
- Building a YouTube channel involves learning curves [26:00]
- You don’t need fancy gear to make great content [34:52]
- Create content in a direction that works with a search engine platform [38:33]
- Syndicating content & leveraging credibility [40:13]
- Let’s talk about Pinterest [42:04]
- You don’t have to be (or do) everything to be successful [44:07]
- A successful business is a reflection of a holistic life [45:07]
- Strive for fulfillment rather than success [50:08]
- Give more value to reap more [52:28]
Miles Beckler is an online marketing influencer, speaker, podcaster, and content marketing genius, growing his YouTube channel from zero to 100,000 subscribers with consistency. He also has multiple website businesses, and his site gets tens of millions of views.
- You can find out more about Miles on his YouTube channel.
If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast. You may also leave us a review on anywhere you listen to and give us feedback! We really appreciate it!
Connect with Jaryd Krause of Buying Online Businesses:
Follow on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/JarydKrause1)
Subscribe on Youtube (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ3g6G2USlnq7EgnUsajTBw)