- Buying Online Businesses Website (https://buyingonlinebusinesses.com)
- Download the Due Diligence Framework (https://buyingonlinebusinesses.com/freeresources/)
Valher Media Website (https://www.valhermedia.com/)
“Should I buy this business?” Once you have both resources and drive, it just makes sense to go ahead and do it. But the ground work is far from getting started.
Welcome to The Portfolio Series of the Buying Online Businesses Podcast. Join me and my business partner Charley Valher of Valher Media every fortnight as we share our journey of buying and building a portfolio of businesses. We have recently started this brand new portfolio together and we are excited to share it all with you. If you have an online business and if you’re planning on purchasing more, this podcast series is definitely for you.
Get this podcast on your preferred platform: RSS | Omny | iTunes | Youtube | Spotify | Overcast | Stitcher
- Hearing other people’s venture experience makes it much more real [05:36]
- How we shed light into building a portfolio of businesses [6:18]
- Charley’s Parenting niche [8:39]
- SEO “shortcuts” vs. long-term planning [10:22]
- Setting realistic (web) traffic goals [11:29]
- “You gotta start somewhere” is still true [12:58]
- Buying a business that you can stand on [17:42]
- Building a content machine team [22:23]
- Small milestones are still milestones [23:17]
- Learning more through the series [24:55]
About the Co-host:
Charley Valher is the Chief Podcast Officer of Valher Media, a company that helps business owners scale their businesses and get more profit through podcasting. He is also the host of The Business of Podcasting, a podcast that aims to give podcasters the nitty-gritty of podcasting.
You can connect with Charley via Facebook and YouTube.
If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast. You may also leave us a review on anywhere you listen to and share your feedback!
Connect with Jaryd Krause of Buying Online Businesses:
Follow on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/JarydKrause1)
Subscribe on YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ3g6G2USlnq7EgnUsajTBw)