- Buying Online Businesses Website (https://buyingonlinebusinesses.com)
- Download the Due Diligence Framework (https://buyingonlinebusinesses.com/freeresources/)
- Valher Media Website (https://www.valhermedia.com/)
Now that you’ve started seeing some results on your first website, what other factors should you consider when building your very own Portfolio?
In another episode of The Buying Online Business’ Portfolio Series Podcast, we share our journey into building our website business portfolio and the things that we’ve learned along the way. We talk about updates on the parenting niche, things that we’ve discovered while trying to grow our site, and what you should not do when trying to build a presence for your site.
If you want to find out what the next step is in your website business journey, tune in to this episode now!
Get this podcast on your preferred platform: RSS | Omny | iTunes | Youtube | Spotify | Overcast | Stitcher
- Updates on our parenting niche since October [03:44]
- Why you should monitor the ad placements on your site [06:38]
- Determining the right type of site to buy [07:53]
- Why it’s essential to find a site that your team will crush [10:50]
- Choosing between what’s working or working to diversify [13:12]
- The most common mistake people make when attempting to diversify [16:37]
- Things to consider when thinking of scalability [20:43]
- Where and how to find the right sites [22:58]
- Why you need to start networking [26:33]
About the Co-host:
Charley Valher is the Chief Podcast Officer of Valher Media, a company that helps business owners scale their businesses and get more profit through podcasting. He is also the host of The Business of Podcasting, a podcast that aims to give podcasters the nitty-gritty of podcasting.
You can connect with Charley via Facebook and YouTube.
If you liked this episode, please don’t forget to subscribe, tune in, and share this podcast. You may also leave us a review on anywhere you listen to and share your feedback!
Connect with Jaryd Krause of Buying Online Businesses:
Follow on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/JarydKrause1)
Subscribe on YouTube (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQ3g6G2USlnq7EgnUsajTBw)