How To Buy Online Businesses Pack
Terms and Conditions
This document outlines the roles and responsibilities of each party so we each have clear expectations at the outset.
- We are committed to providing you with a positive program experience. This requires that you meet the undertakings outlined in this agreement. If you fail to meet these expectations the Provider has the right to end this agreement and terminate your access to the Program at their sole discretion.
- While you have ongoing access to the downloadable components of the program, the strategy call (“Action Takers’ Bonus”) component is valid for 12 calendar months. If you have not taken advantage of this component within 12 months, any unused component expires and is not redeemable for cash or otherwise.
- Individual components of the program are not severable, redeemable, transferable, or interchangeable if you are unable to attend or use them during the term of the Program. The Program is not transferable. It cannot be sold or given to another person.
- As some components of the Program are reliant on external suppliers outside our control, the Provider reserves the right to change or substitute the offer, or components of the Program at any stage with alternatives that we feel will be of equal or greater value to you. The Provider does not guarantee the services provided by third party suppliers and is not responsible for any services contracted or provided by third party suppliers.
- As a member of the Program we expect you to be respectful in your communication with us and our team. That includes communication via email, phone, or face to face.
- The Provider is not qualified to provide legal, tax, accounting, or financial advice, and the information provided to you by the Provider is not intended as such. You should refer all legal, tax, accounting, or financially related enquiries to appropriately qualified professionals.
- We respect your confidential and proprietary information ideas, plans, and trade secrets (collectively, “confidential information”) and must insist that you respect the same rights of the Provider.
What is the payment and refund policy?
- We may consent to allow you to pay for the program in monthly instalments, or in one up-front payment, for which you will receive a discount.
- The program includes a no-questions asked, 30-day money-back guarantee. Please provide 2 days’ notice of any refund request. At the end of the 30-day refund period, if you wish to terminate the program you are still obliged to pay for the 12-month program.
- Once your membership is confirmed you will be issued with a username and password. This is not to be shared with others. Your membership gives you (and only you) access to the Program.
- The Provider will at all times comply with the relevant Consumer Laws in respect to refund requirements. The Provisions of these laws that require refunds do not include: changes of mind, changes of circumstances nor changes of situations. If your circumstances change for any reason and in any way and you are unable to complete the process, there will be no refunds, partial or otherwise after the initial 30-day refund period.
- If paying by way of monthly instalments, you agree to pay all monthly payments on a timely basis.
- You agree to pay the full amount agreed and not to cancel this transaction with your bank or credit card company. If there is a problem you agree to promptly contact the Providers to resolve it.
- All taxes imposed by the Federal, State or Local governments, or any other government or body, upon the Provider shall be borne by the Recipient, including any changes to tax laws, rulings, procedures or otherwise. The Provider shall provide a notice to the Recipient in writing advising the additional taxes, and the amount payable shall be duly increased to cover the costs of the additional taxes.
- If at any time you are in breach of any obligation the Provider may suspend or terminate the provision of the Program and any of our other obligations under this agreement. We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage you may suffer because we have exercised our rights under this clause. Any suspension imposed as a result of your breach of obligation will not extend the term of your membership beyond the original membership term.
Your acknowledgement and undertakings. By ticking that you agree to these Terms and Conditions:
- You agree that the Provider is not responsible for any success or failure that you may have as a result of this agreement or your participation in the Program. You agree not to hold the Provider liable or accountable in any way for any failure of the service to live up to your expectations.
- All information including material referred to or given by the Provider has been obtained by the Provider solely from their own experience as business owners and is provided as general information only, which will require further research and modification to identify its application to your specific requirements, and is referred to or provided by way of example only and is not intended to be nor is it acceptable as specific investment recommendations or advice for you.
- You acknowledge that as with any business endeavour there is an inherent risk of loss of capital and there is no guarantee that you will earn any money as a result of your participation in the Program. You agree that the information given by the Provider is one of the many learning tools that you may require before participating in your own business.
- You release forever the Provider from all and any responsibility or liability for any losses claims or demands that may directly or indirectly occur as a result of you using the information obtained through the Program for any investment or other purposes, to the fullest extent permissible by law.
Privacy, confidentiality, intellectual property and copyright
- You agree that any confidential information shared by the Provider is confidential and proprietary, and belongs solely and exclusively to the person or entity that discloses it.
- You acknowledge that any confidential information shared by you during the program is done so at your own risk, and you waive any right to seek recourse from the Provider for any loss or damage suffered as a result of sharing that information.
- You agree not to infringe the copyright, patent, trade mark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of the Provider.
- You represent that all graphics and text including logos, trademarks and photos used on your website or other marketing do not violate copyright or other laws. All images are your sole responsibility regarding usage and copyright. Should any legal issues or claims arise from the content or copyright of any images or text supplied by you, they will be your sole responsibility.
- You agree to hold the Provider harmless from any and all liability, claims or courses of action arising out of use of content provided by you.
- All materials created for you by the Provider are your property. You grant to the Provider the right to use the work for demonstration of past work performed and/or advertising purposes only. You represent that all graphics and text including logos, trademarks and photos given to the Provider do not violate United States or other laws.
- You acknowledge that your membership of the Program does not give you the right to represent (whether expressly or implied) or hold out to any person that you are a representative, agent, employee, partner or in any way connected with the Provider.
“The Provider” referred to in this agreement is NTSH Consulting Pte Ltd, Jaryd Krause, related entities, individuals and assignees of the rights under this contract. Any reference to “the Provider”, “we”, ”our”, “us” or similar words throughout this agreement includes each of those entities and their directors, employees, agents, presenters, associates, successors and assignees. The “Program” refers to the How To Buy Online Businesses Pack as described in this document. This contract is not binding on us until accepted by the Provider.
Please note that results and earnings mentioned in the Program are not typical. Where specific income figures are used and attributed to an individual or business, those persons or business have earned that amount and those figures are used as illustration and example only. There is no assurance you’ll do as well. If you rely upon figures, you must accept the risk of not doing as well.